Visiting Disneyland Paris with your family is an experience that can be both magical and expensive. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the parks and save money while doing so. Here are some tips for finding cheap dining options at Disneyland Paris.
Counter Service Restaurants in the Parks
Disneyland Paris has several counter-service restaurants located throughout the parks, allowing visitors to enjoy a meal without breaking the bank.
These restaurants offer quick-service meals at affordable prices.
- Near the castle in Main Street U.S.A. you will find Casey’s Corner, which sell (pretty expensive) hot dogs.
- In Fantasyland, you’ll find Au Chalet de Marionette, which serves German-inspired meals like chicken and bratwurst and Toad Hall, where you can get fish and chips.
- Discoveryland is home to Hyperion Cafe which serves burgers.
- Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost in Adventureland serves pizzas and pasta. Just as Pizzeria Bella Notte in Fantasyland.
- Also in Adventureland is Restaurant Hakuna Matata which serves African-inspired foods.
- Finally, in Frontierland, you will find BBQ restaurant Cowboy Cookout, Fuente del Oro with a Mexican-inspired menu, and the Lucky Nugget Saloon, which serves burgers and seasonal dishes.
Walt Disney Studios Park
There are fewer quick-service options in Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Near the park entrance, you will find Restaurant en Coulisse where you can find burgers.
- In Avengers Campus, you can eat at the brand new Stark Factory restaurant that serves pizza, pasta, and salads.
- Also, in Avengers Campus, there is the Super Diner restaurant where you can get a sandwich.
Another cheap way to eat at Walt Disney Studios Park is by visiting the food booths at the Rendez Vous Gourmand and l’Hiver Gourmand food festivals. Here you can sample multiple dishes at a relatively low price.
Average food prices at the Disneyland Paris parks
- Hamburger meal, including fries, drink, and dessert – €16
- French fries – €4
- Pizza – €12
- Kids meal – €9
- Sandwich – €11
- Bottle of water – €3,30
- Ice cream – €4
- A small glass of beer – €4,30
Cheap Restaurants in Disney Village
If you’re looking for even more affordable options, Disney Village is home to several inexpensive restaurants where you can grab a bite to eat without spending too much money. McDonald’s is always a popular choice for families on a budget, as it offers familiar favourites like burgers and fries at low prices.
Earl of Sandwich offers freshly made sandwiches, wraps, salads, and soups; Vapiano serves up delicious Italian dishes; and New York Style Sandwich offers New York-style deli sandwiches with tasty meats and cheeses, all at fairly low prices.
Cheap breakfast options
When you’re staying overnight at Disneyland Paris, there are numerous hotels that offer cheap breakfast options or even free continental breakfast buffets that can help keep costs down during your stay.
The Santa Fe Hotel offers guests the cheapest continental breakfast buffet of all Disney Hotels. You can eat here even if you are not staying at this hotel. This might not be the most practical thing to do, but it can save you up to €5 per person per breakfast. Another affordable breakfast option can be found at the Earl of Sandwich restaurant in Disney Village, where you can get a French breakfast for €5.95. Or at the New York Style Sandwiches restaurant, where a breakfast costs €9.
Outside the Disneyland Paris resort, there are multiple hotels. One of the Partner Hotels is called B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris, which offers complimentary breakfast to their hotel guests. And if you are staying in the Val d’Europe area, it’s pretty easy to get breakfast at the Val d’Europe mall.
Some final tips on saving money on food in Disneyland Paris
- Check out the menus and prices of the restaurants on the Disneyland Paris app.
- Share meals when possible and supplement with fries and a salad on the side.
- As an adult, you can order from the kids’ menu at the counter service restaurants.
- Bring as many snacks and drinks as possible from home, especially when you have young children or teenagers.
- Consider staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch, where you have cooking facilities in your cabin and a BBQ on the deck.
- The Disneyland Paris meal plans are usually a good deal for table service and buffet restaurants.