With so many hotels, where should you stay near Disneyland Paris? Should you book a Disney hotel? Do you want to stay somewhere else? Here’s everything you need to know about the best places to stay near Disneyland Paris.
Hotels near Disneyland Paris
Choosing the right Disneyland Paris hotel for you can be tricky with so many options. Luckily, there are plenty of hotels to choose from in the area. Whether you’re looking for a budget hotel or a luxurious resort, you can find something that fits your needs.
- Disney Hotels: Located within the theme park grounds, these six properties offer guests quick access to Disneyland Paris’ attractions and entertainment. They also have unique features like themed rooms and character meets. However, they’re not cheap, so it’s best only to stay here if you want the full Disney experience.
- Partner Hotels: These five hotels are located just outside the theme park grounds and offer a free shuttle service to the parks. They’re cheaper than Disney Hotels but don’t come with as many perks; however, their locations make them ideal for families who want easy access to both parks without spending too much money on lodging.
- Other Hotels Near Disneyland Paris: There are plenty more hotels near Disneyland Paris besides those listed above. Those hotels don’t offer any Disney perks and usually don’t have a shuttle service. This means you either have to pick one near a train station that connects to the Disneyland Paris station, get an Uber to the parks, rent a car or bring your own.
Disney Hotels are the most popular Disneyland Paris hotels. They are located within walking distance of the parks, so you don’t have to worry about transportation. Plus, they come with all sorts of special perks like character meets and themed rooms, making them ideal for those looking for an immersive Disney experience.
There is a Disney Hotel for every budget. From the luxurious Disneyland Hotel – which offers stunning views and spa treatments – to the more affordable Disney Hotel Santa Fe, with basic Cars-themed rooms.
Another perk of staying in a Disney Hotel is Extra Magic Time. This gives you the opportunity to enter the parks an hour early and explore some attractions before everyone else.
The Disney Hotels are:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney Hotel New York—The Art of Marvel
- Disney Newport Bay Club
- Disney Sequoia Lodge
- Disney Hotel Cheyenne
- Disney Hotel Santa Fe
Partner Hotels are not owned by Disney, but they’re located in the Disneyland Paris area. Partner Hotels offer a good range of accommodations, and prices are lower than staying at one of the Disney Hotels.
However, be aware that Partner Hotels may be farther away from Disneyland Paris than Disney-owned hotels. The good news is that all Partner Hotels are connected to Disneyland Paris via a shuttle bus service, so you won’t need to worry about getting around during your stay! The bad news? You’ll have to share these buses with guests who are staying at other hotels in the area.
The current Partner Hotels are:
- B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris
- Campanile Val de France
- Explorers Hotel
- Aparthotel Adagio
- Hotel l’Elysee Val d’Europe
Other hotels near Disneyland Paris
Besides the official Disneyland Paris hotels, there are many other hotels in the area. If you’re not looking for a Disney-fied experience, plenty of good options are available.
- Hotels in the Disneyland Paris area: the further you get from the parks, the cheaper your stay will be. There are lots of hotels and other accommodations in the area. Keep in mind, though, that you will need transportation to and from the parks.
- Hotels in Paris: It’s possible to stay closer to downtown Paris than Disneyland if you want more nightlife options or if you plan on spending plenty of time exploring France’s capital city on your trip with your family (or solo). The RER-A will take you from Paris to Disneyland in just over 30 minutes.
What is the best Disneyland Paris hotel?
If you are planning a trip to Disneyland Paris with your family, the best hotel options available to you include the following:
Disney Hotels are the most convenient of all Disneyland Paris hotels. They are all within walking distance, and they give some added benefits. There is a Disney hotel for every budget, so pick the best one that suits your needs, budget, and interests.
- Cheapest Disney Hotels: Disney Hotel Santa Fe and Disney Hotel Cheyenne
- Best value for money: Disney Sequoia Lodge
- Affordable luxury: Disney Newport Bay Club
- Luxury hotels: Disneyland Hotel and Disney Hotel New York—The Art of Marvel
The Disneyland Paris Partner Hotels offer a good location near the parks and good value for money. You won’t get the full Disney experience, but you still have the convenience of the free shuttle service.
When choosing a hotel for your trip to Disneyland Paris, plenty of options are available. Disney Hotels provide the most convenient and immersive experience with special perks like character meets and themed rooms. Partner Hotels offer good value for money, while other hotels near or in Paris will give you more nightlife options if you’re also looking to explore France’s capital city. No matter which type of accommodation you decide on, make sure it suits your needs, budget, and interests so that you can have the best time possible on your family holiday!