Disney Village is one of the best places to find food and have a nice sit-down meal. From American-style burgers, sandwiches, and Italian pizzas to Tex-Mex and even premium steaks, there is something for everyone. And whether you’re looking for a quick bite to eat or a full-on feast, you can find it here. The prices are reasonable, making it an affordable option for families and Disneyland Paris first-timers.
About the Disney Village restaurants
The Disney Village restaurants are open daily until 11 pm. Some accept reservations in person or through the Disneyland Paris app, but most have a standby line. And you can even use the Disneyland Paris meal plans at The Steakhouse, Annette’s Diner, and New York Style Sandwich.
In the coming years, Disney Village will undergo an extensive refurbishment which means that more restaurants will be added, and some fan favourites might close.
Table Service and Buffet restaurants at Disney Village
There are many table service restaurants in Disney Village:
- Annette’s Diner serves classic American favourites like burgers, fries, and shakes, and the servers even bring your food on skates.
- The Steakhouse is a bit more upscale experience and offers premium cuts of beef, burgers, and ribs.
- La Grange at Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon is a Tex-Mex buffet where you can enjoy fajitas and BBQ chicken, amongst other things.
- Rainforest Cafe is perfect for families with young children, as you eat in a jungle with moving animal animatronics.
Cheaper options at Disney Village
Table service and buffet restaurants can be pretty expensive. If you are looking for a more affordable meal, then try one of the following restaurants:
- McDonald’s has the same menu pretty much everywhere, and the one in Disney Village is no different.
- Vapiano is an Italian-inspired restaurant serving pasta, pizza, and salad.
- Five Guys is a burger restaurant that is a bit more expensive than McDonald’s, but you can customize your burger and toppings.
- New York Style Sandwich has breakfast options in the morning and serves pasta, pizza, and sandwiches throughout the day.
- Earl of Sandwich is another great place to grab breakfast and some nice filling sandwiches throughout the day.
Bars and Lounges
If you’re looking for a drink and some finger food, head to one of the bars or lounges at Disney Village. There are plenty to choose from:
- Sports Bar and Grill has televisions showing sports games from all around the world, and a great selection of beers.
- The Royal Pub is a brand-new pub that opened in February 2023, it offers craft beers, as well as comfort foods and even breakfast.
- Billy Bob’s Country Western Saloon offers a great place to unwind after a long day in the parks with live country music and even some dancing.
- Starbucks offers hot and cold beverages as well as pastries and sandwiches.
(Permanently)Closed Disney Village restaurants
There have been a few restaurants that have retired over the years, but they are still worth mentioning.
- Café Mickey used to be one of the most iconic restaurants at Disney Village and offered a fun, character-centred dining experience with all your favourite Disney characters. The restaurant never reopened after the closure.
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show was a dinner show with stunt riders, cowboys, and comedy acts. The audience was asked to cheer on their favourite team while enjoying western-inspired food.
- King Ludwig’s Castle was a Bavarian-style restaurant popular for its happy hour. The Royal Pub replaced this restaurant in February 2023, offering even more beers and comfort food.
- Planet Hollywood offered American-style burgers, ribs, salads, and other classic dishes in a fun, Hollywood-inspired atmosphere. This restaurant closed in January 2023.
As Disney Village will undergo a significant refurbishment in the coming years, more changes will come to this part of the Disneyland Paris resort.