Disney Sequoia Lodge is a Disney Hotel located on the Disneyland Paris resort. It’s a three-star budget hotel just 15 minutes from the two Disney Parks and across Disney Village. The great location and the affordable price make this a favourite for many travellers wanting the full Disney experience without paying premium prices.
About the hotel
- Three stars
- Bambi themed rooms
- Just a 15-minute walk to the parks
- Free wifi and shuttle bus to the parks
- Golden Forest Club for a luxurious stay
Sequoia Lodge is themed after a mountain lodge in the forest. It consists of a main building overlooking the lake and Disney Village and lodges located in a foresty area. As the rooms in the main building are more conveniently located, they tend to be a bit more expensive than the rooms in the lodges.
How to get there
You can easily reach Disney Sequoia lodge by:
- Car: From Paris, take the A4 highway to Disneyland Paris (exit 14) and follow the Disney Hotels signs. Disney Sequoia Lodge is the second hotel on the left. You will have to provide proof of staying in the hotel to enter the car park. Parking is free for the duration of your stay.
- Train: Take the train to the Disneyland Paris (Marne La Vallee-Chessy) train station. You can take a free shuttle from the bus stop next to the station or walk to the hotel in the Disney Village direction. If you don’t want to carry your luggage, make sure to book Disney Express luggage service.
Are you coming from the city of Paris? Take the RER-A to the Disneyland Paris station and follow the directions above. From the Disneyland Paris station, it’s a 10-minute walk to the hotel or a 5-minute shuttle ride. The free shuttle bus departs every 20 minutes, so it’s usually quicker to walk than to wait.
- Plane: From the two Paris airports, take public transport to the Disneyland Paris station, a direct taxi, or a Magic Express bus to the hotel.
Disney Sequoia Lodge Rooms
The rooms in Disney Sequoia Lodge sleep up to 4 people and are designed after Disney’s classic film “Bambi”. All rooms are comfortably equipped with air conditioning, a safe, a television with international channels and free Wi-Fi. They also have modern bathrooms with a bathtub, shower, toilet and sink, and can either overlook the car park or the lake with Disney Village in the distance.
There are four different room types:
- Standard room – these rooms are located in one of the lodges. It’s a short walk to the main building that houses the restaurants, bar and store.
- Standard room near facilities – same as the standard room but located in the main building, making it more convenient. You can book these rooms with a view of the lake and Disney Village.
- Golden Forest Club room – located on the upper floors of the main building, these rooms come with extra benefits such as a private lounge, your own check-in desk and a coffee and tea maker in the room.
- Suites—Largest and most luxurious hotel rooms with all the benefits of the Golden Forest Club.
Golden Forest Club
The Golden Forest Club in Disney Sequoia Lodge offers guests the chance to experience a luxurious stay with some extra benefits.
The private lounge provides a comfortable place for you to relax, have breakfast, enjoy complimentary drinks throughout the day, and snacks in the afternoon. The snacks are served between 4 pm and 6 pm and include pastries and sandwiches.
You will also receive priority check-in at a private desk, where they can help you with park tickets and dining reservations.
Rooms in the Golden Forest Club are similar to the standard room, with the only differences being the location on the upper floors and the coffee and tea maker. If you want the room to be a bit more special, you must book a suite.
Disney Sequoia Lodge amenities
Even though you will spend most of your time in the two Disney Parks, the hotel also offers a range of amenities to make your stay even more enjoyable.
- The Disney Parks Shuttle is free for all Disney Sequoia Lodge’s guests and departs from the hotel every 20 minutes. This will take you straight to Disney Village, where you can access both Disney parks.
- The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, a gym, and a kids club (not supervised).
- There’s an on-site bar with a large fireplace for the adults, where you can enjoy some drinks and snacks in a relaxed atmosphere.
- There are two restaurants in the hotel that are open for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is not included in your stay, but can be booked in advance or paid for at the restaurant.
- The Disney Sequoia Lodge store offers souvenirs, snacks, and drinks.
- Disney Character meetings in the lobby.
- Complimentary parking at the hotel and the Disney parks.
- Enter the parks one hour before other guests during Extra Magic Time.
The room rates for Disney Sequoia Lodge vary depending on the time of year, but generally start from around €180 per person per night. This price is for a standard room in one of the lodges and includes park tickets.
If you’re looking for a Disney hotel that offers great value, Disney Sequoia Lodge is definitely one to consider. With the convenience of its location and its range of amenities, it’s easy to see why this hotel is a popular choice for Disneyland Paris travellers.