Meeting Disney characters at Disneyland Paris is an experience like no other. But with so many characters to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide who to meet first.
That’s why we’ve put together a guide to help you make the most out of your character meet-and-greet experiences.
In this post, we’ll take a closer look at some of the most popular Disney characters you can meet at Disneyland Paris, along with some tips and tricks for making your meet-and-greet experience unforgettable. We’ll also share where and when you can meet these beloved characters so that you can plan your visit accordingly.
What beloved Disney Characters can you expect to see when visiting Disneyland Paris?
There are lots of Disney characters available to meet guests throughout the day. Some you may encounter during your day at the parks are:
- Mickey Mouse, the iconic figure of Disney, is present at the park and is often seen leading parades and entertaining guests.
- Captain Hook, the notorious pirate from Peter Pan, can be found wandering around Adventureland.
- Rafiki, the wise baboon from The Lion King, occasionally appears in the park to greet visitors.
- Olaf, the beloved snowman from Frozen, has his own meet-and-greet area where guests can get up close and personal for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Sheriff Woody, Jesse or Buzz from the movie Toy Story
But that’s not all! Marvel Superheroes have also made their way to Avengers Campus, granting fans of Spider-Man and Iron Man the opportunity to interact with these famed characters. A variety of Disney princesses, including Belle, Cinderella and Ariel, are also at hand waiting to give you an unforgettable magic moment!
During the spooky season of Halloween, several iconic Disney villains will make an appearance at the parks to meet guests. Meanwhile, Jack Skellington and Sally will bring festive cheer through their delightful performances in honour of All Hallows’ Eve. When Christmas time rolls around, you can expect your favourite characters all dressed up in their holiday best and ready for a chat!
Where can you meet your favourite characters?
Get up close and personal with your favourite Disney characters! From the Princess Pavilion, where you can meet beloved princesses like Cinderella and Snow White, to the Hero Training Center for a chance to hone in on Marvel superhero skills alongside Spider-Man or Captain Marvel – there are plenty of locations throughout the parks that will bring these magical moments right into your hands.
Moreover, you can experience Mickey Mouse’s magical world by visiting Fantasyland and stepping behind the stage to meet him.
Staying at one of the delightful Disney hotels in Disneyland Paris has its unique benefits, like special character meetings throughout the day in the lobby! Enjoy magical interactions with your favourite characters that you won’t get anywhere else.
And finally, you can have a private moment with your favourite Disney Princess or Characters during breakfast, lunch or dinner at the two Character Dining restaurants at Disneyland Paris.
How to make the most out of your Character meetings
- To make sure you don’t miss a moment of the magic, plan ahead and use the Disneyland Paris app to find out when your favourite characters will be around. Check the park’s daily entertainment schedule so you can time it perfectly.
- Capture an unforgettable memory with a signature autograph book! Get in touch with the characters by having them sign your own personal keepsake to remember your experience. You can find books in-park or bring one from home – either way; you’ll have something special and unique to remember when you’re reminiscing at home.
- Always remember to be respectful and courteous towards the characters, respecting their wishes by staying within designated areas. Also, please refrain from taking pictures too close or touching them without permission. That being said, we all need to understand that these beloved Disney Characters are here solely for our entertainment; therefore, you should also bear in mind that they may have limited time due to their packed schedules!
- Are you looking to take stunning photographs during your Character Meetings at Disneyland Paris? Then the Photopass is definitely for you! This pass only costs €75 and will last up to ten days. With this pass, you can get unlimited character photos taken by a professional photographer and access to every ride photo that’s been snapped!